Little Rock, AR
The primary duties of the position are to produce drawings, layouts, sketches, maps and graphic representations of roadway designs (or other departments) using computer-aided drafting software.
• Completes detailed drawings from sketches, plans, specification, and written and verbal instructions using Micro Station
• Revises or changes drawings and completes simple calculations with specific instructions
• Conducts traffic counts (in-state travel required)
• Reduction of field survey data
• Perform other duties as assigned
Required skills and education:
Required Skills and Education
• Associates degree or equivalent job experience
• Solid working knowledge of Micro Station as the basic CAD platform
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please complete and submit the online application.
Florence and Hutcheson, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Florence & Hutcheson to promote equal employment opportunities through hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, discipline, termination, and all other employment decisions. This means that Florence & Hutcheson will not discriminate nor tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.